Did you know that Oxford Bus Company is one of Oxford’s largest employers with over 600 members of staff? Each Friday we ask an employee 5 questions to find out what it’s like to work here at OBC. This week we spoke to our Travel Shop Manager, Tina Fenwick.
Staff member name: Tina Fenwick
I’ve worked at Oxford Bus Company for.. Almost a year
1) What do you do at Oxford Bus Company?
I manage the Oxford Bus Company Travel Shops at Debenhams and on the High Street. We have a great team, who assist our customers with travel purchases and general enquiries.
2) If you could recommend one place in Oxford to a visitor, where would it be?
3) What is the one essential item you need when waiting at the bus stop?
My Smart phone, to catch up on emails, social media and for listening to music.
4) What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
In my spare time I enjoy reading, chilling out with a glass or two of something and catching up with friends and family.
5) What is the best thing about working at Oxford Bus Company?
I love my job! I’ve got a great team, and they really deliver every day! Every day is different, and brings its own challenges and rewards!