Did you know that Oxford Bus Company is one of Oxford’s largest employers with over 600 members of staff? Each Friday we ask an employee 5 questions to find out what it’s like to work here at OBC. This week we spoke to Express Service Delivery Manager, Kevan Flannagan.
Staff member name: Kevan Flannagan
I’ve worked at Oxford Bus Company for: Just over 12 years!
1) What do you do at Oxford Bus Company?
I am the Service Delivery Manager for our Express Services. This means I manage our coach services to and from London, Heathrow and Gatwick.
2) Which bus/coach service do you use the most?
I use the X90 service to London the most.
3) What is the one essential item you need when waiting at the bus stop?
Definitely my iPhone so I can listen to music or check the Oxford Bus Company Facebook page for any updates for the service I am waiting for.
4) What is your favourite thing to do in Oxford or best place to visit?
When the weather is good, I like to stroll through University Parks or Christchurch Meadows.
5) What is the best thing about working at Oxford Bus Company?
I think we have a good team of staff at OBC and there is never a dull moment with the varied sense of humour that we all have here.